I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Years and other random stuff

So I am finally posting for the first time in '08! I cannot believe how fast time flies. I remember when 2000 seemed like a long time away. Well here is what we did on New Year's. Justin's cousin Mike and his wife Marianne came over and we played Guitar Hero and hung out. It was fun. Between us we drank 3 bottles of sparkling cider! It was a fun way to start the new year.
This is Bella on New Year's Eve. She seemed kinda bored and I thought it was funny.
And finally I have been seriously trying to get my house organized lately. Maybe it's a nesting thing, but here is the project I finished yesterday. I made the clock a year ago and bought the quote but yesterday I finally put the quote on some wood and put the words on the clock. I am finally done! (the top quote looks crooked but it really isn't. I think it's the angle of the picture.)
Here is a better shot of just the clock. The words are cute but really small and you can only really see them when you are up close.
Well that was fun and I am glad that it is finished!! Now I am going to be painting the baby's room. Fun huh! Well that's all for me - I will post my 32 week pregnancy picture as soon as we take it!

1 comment:

Jamie W. said...

The clock looks great. Don't you love the nesting part of your pregnancy. I think I am nesting right now and I am not even pregnant : ) I just love getting things done and feeling like I want to get things done.
We will have to try that guitar hero out, sounds fun. Can't wait to see another belly pic, not like I didn't just see you but, it's fun to get a pic and it was awesome getting to feel her kick. : ) Talk to ya later