I love us :)

I love us :)

Sunday, July 22, 2007

4 Things Tag

I've been tagged by Jamie to post this mini survey. Enjoy!

4 Jobs I've held:
1. After school program worker for City of Mesa
2. Aide to the Special Ed class at Mesa High School
3. Receptionist and office organizer for a real estate agent
4. Ross - shoes section

Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Sedona
2. Mexico
3. San Diego
4. St. Davis (to see family)

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. Underworld (edited of course)
2. Finding Forrester
3. The Italian Job
4. Ocean's 11

My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Reading
2. eating chocolate (same as Jamie)
3. sleeping during the day (gasp)
4. Watching my episodes of Criminal Minds/CSI

I Have Lived:
1. Mesa , AZ
2. St. David, AZ
3. Uruguay
4. Queen Creek, AZ

What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. What a dorky hat
2. He's pretty smart and gets my nerdy jokes that no one else laughs at
3. Why is he staring at me?
4. He is pretty cool for being a geek like me.

Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. California
3. Chicago
4. Argentina

Favorite Foods
1. Pizza
2. Turkey sub from Subway
3. Dreyer's Fruitfull popsicles
4. Choc. chip cookie dough

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Let him sulk for 15 min.
2. Apologize
3. Tease him out of it
4. Play Playstaion with him

Websites I visit (almost daily)
1. Hotmail
2. ebay
3. msnbc
4. google

1st kisses landmarks.
We had just had our first official date and he was dropping me off and walked me to the door. He gave me a hug and then was like is that all I get? And I said what, do you want to kiss me? He said Maybe and so I said, Well do it then. And so we kissed. It was sooo funny later.

Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. Curled up with a good book
2. Swimming
3. In Uruguay
4. Sleeping in my comfy bed!

1 comment:

Jamie W. said...

Yeah you did it. :) I sure miss those days at good ol Ross. Good Times, good times. ( I loved it how we quit at the same time, putting a note on our boss's desk. I can't even remember what her name was. (Angela?)