I love us :)

I love us :)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

THE COOLEST, MOST AWESOME NEWS!!



Hi everyone! So here is our big news! I am pregnant! The baby is 9 and a half weeks and I am due on March 4th of 2008. I have had some ups and downs with this pregnancy. I had to go to the ER two and a half weeks ago because of some sever pain in my lower right stomach and they ordered an ultrasound. The pain just kind of went away but the ultrasound showed that everything was ok with the baby, but they never let me see any of the images from the ultrasound. Today I had a doctor's appointment and my doctor has ultrasound capabilities right in each room so I got to see the baby and watch the little heart beat!! It was so exciting and I got to see the little movements. The doctor gave me a picture to take home so here is our baby at 9 weeks and 3 days! You can't see very much, but the important thing is that we are both healthy and everything is developing well. I have been a little sick (yesterday I threw up for the first time - not fun at all) but other than that we are both good. And Justin is super excited too. He went into the bedroom next to ours last week and he said I think I know how I want to paint this room for the baby. He had planned it all out in his head and it was just so cute to see him house decorating for the new baby. He will kill me if he ever finds out that I put that in here, but he has never read my blog so I am not too worried. Hopefully everything keeps going smoothly!


5 comments:

Jamie W. said...

That is just the cutest thing. I love ultrasound pics. I am sooooo excited for you. I am so glad that you and the baby are doing great. Justin is gonna be such a good dad. How cute already decorating. I love it. Talk to you later.

Lindsey said...

Hey, dear girl, I'm pregnant too! I had a sonogram done on the same day (which was 7 weeks 6 days for me)...

So I found your blog whilst looking for folks to float in my boat (destination: 40 weeks.) :-P My DH, Joe, and I are both so happy! Isn't it wonderful?!?!

Glad to hear you're a geek, too. Nerds of a feather... ;-)

Cheers, matey.
:)
Linds

Christa said...

Congratulations to you both! It seems like just yesterday that your dad and mom were doing some serious rejoicing at the news of your pending birth! I am so happy for you! Love, your auntie christa in texas

Anonymous said...

Jessica, It's fun to see you on here. Congratulations on your very exciting news. I'll check on here to see updates. That is great!

said...

I had no idea you were pregnant! CONGRATSSS!!!! I'm so excited for you! That is a good first ultrasound pic- our usually look like a dot. I'm glad everything is okay and I hope you get through this first trimester not too sick. That's so cute Justin wanting to decorate- that says a lot! You guys will be such great parents. Again- congrats and we're really excited for you both!
Jared & Nicki Haws