I love us :)

I love us :)

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Work changes

Hi again! Well not much has happened since I last posted but I have changed jobs. I work with the same people as before but now I will be the new office manager for both AdsVantage Media (my old employer) and Arizona Ready Response. The old office manager decided to take a new job with better benefits so I got upgraded! How exciting. At least I will be in an air conditioned office and not in a hot truck cab all day. It should be fun and I am excited. So in other news Justin's sister Amber returned home from a month long trip from China. The pictures she took were awesome and it sounded like so much fun. She brought us back some cool stuff. I got a jade bracelet and Justin got a Korean silk tie. It's cool. She also bought us Pirates 3 and Spiderman 3. When I get some pics from her I will post them. In other news my sister Bethany who is in the MTC will be leaving this week and heading to her mission in Detroit Michigan. She is really excited and got to have a devotional by Elder Uchtdorf. Other than that we are doing great here in the 110 degree weather. Love you all!

1 comment:

Jamie W. said...

Congrats on the job change, even though it messed up our workout schedule. That's okay I wouldn't have wanted to drive that truck for that long anyway. I only survived for like 10 minutes. I am glad you posted I check yours probably everyday I obsessed with you, totally kidding. Anyways since we don't talk everyday now you gotta post more. That is cool you got spiderman 3 I haven't seen that yet. Talk to you later : )