I love us :)

I love us :)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Updates: Nothing much. We have been waiting for the cooler weather and enjoying life. My birthday was fun and I got a foot spa from Justin and I have to say he picked out a really nice one. And someday I will get him to use it on his (disgusting) feet. Bryn did it with me and it was so fun. I got to go to the zoo for a baby shower and even though it was a really hot day it was super fun and Bryn played in the water area and got her clothes soaked but it cooled her off. I was pretty jealous. She is developing the funniest imagination and I love to watch her play now. She was being naughty today so I put her in her crib for time out and then when I went in there to get her out she had arranged all her stuffed animals (20 or so) to be sleeping and so I took a picture of how she arranged everything and she is pretending to sleep too. She is so creative and smart! And I am so humble about it, right?
And in other news she is totally out of diapers except at night and even then she is working on that and her diaper is dry about half the time in the morning. YAY, I will only have 1 in diapers!!! And the pregnancy is going well. I am huge and so I am telling you not to expect any pictures. We will have to do family pictures as soon as it cools off enough so that I can go outside without sweating, but until then I will not be posting any. This little girl is very wiggly and fun though! She has already gotten the hiccups a few times and she is VERY active at night. We have another night own on our hands and all I have to say is that she had better adjust to night sleeping quickly!! Alright I know it isn't going to happen, but I can dream can't I? I can't wait to meet her (although I am not looking forward to the sleepless nights etc)! Only a few months left!!

No comments: