I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The news

Ok, I am a slacker. I have not been into blogging lately and Facebook is just so convenient and I don't have to type out a novel when I post something. So here goes. We found out that we are having another little girl!! Yay, ribbons and bows and curls and diamonds and all that super fun girly stuff. Here is a picture:

And this is Bryn being a ham for the camera because she has decided that it is so much fun to take pictures and she likes to be a little cheeseball. I have about 30 with her just making silly faces.

And then here is my super cool anniversary present! It is a 5 carat green amethyst. (Get it, 5 years, 5 carats) It is pretty big but I really love it. It got here a little late (today) but I am so excited for it. I love how it is really light green, almost clear and it is definitely unique.

Other events this last month:

-I did have to have an overnight stay in the hospital and they found that I have some small gallstones which will cause me pain from time to time and a swollen and barely functioning right kidney. It looks like the problem is fixable after the baby comes and until then I will have some pain that comes and goes. Fun, fun.

- Justin and I had a great anniversary trip to Show Low while Bryn spent the weekend with her grandparents. She did great and it was so nice to get up into the mountains and pine trees and be alone together. We went and did sealings in the Snowflake temple and they let us kiss over the alter which is pretty rare except when you are actually getting sealed for yourself so that was cool. We also had some $30 prime rib at this really good steakhouse and we saw The Other Guys (which was pretty PG-13, but funny). And it rained a lot so we really enjoyed that as well. It was nice and relaxing and I have no pictures because although I brought the camera, it was completely dead and we couldn't even take one picture. And that is all the news!

3 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

CONGRATS THATS SO EXCITING FOR YOU GUYS

said...

Another girl... yay! Congrats! That ring is gorgeous!
Gall stones, I seriously FEEL your pain girl! I had to deal with it all with Becca... but that was at least at the end. I'm SO so sorry you have to deal with it the rest of the pregnancy. Yuck! I hope you can find ways of comfort. (Papaya juice helps digestions, if you find you like it)

Heather K said...

Congrats on the girley! It seems to be the trend in our family to have 2 girls first. Hope you are feeling a little better. I LOVE your ring from Justin it is really cool. Sounds like he spoiled you on your anniversary! 5 years!