I love us :)

I love us :)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A whole lotta stuff

Ok, so here is the pictoral evidence of our trip to Disneyland. A longer version is in the works, so this is just a few pictures and more will be coming. This is us in the car after the long drive to Anaheim, CA.
This is Bryn meeting Mickey. She wasn't sure of him at first and then finally decided he was ok enough to high five.
This is in Minnie's house, Bryn loved to turn the nob and watch the dishes get washed.
This a picture we took by the castle. That is us standing out on the bridge and I thought it was a cool silhouette shot.
Justin and Bryn riding a dolphin at CA adventure. Bryn loved it and had fun there.
This is me going by myself on a ride called Maliboomer. It shoots you from here (ground level) up over a thousand feet really fast and then lets you freefall down and then back up from about halfway. It was sooooooo fun, I couldn't believe that no one else would go on it with me. (I got to sit next to some Spanish hunk though). And this is a cute picture I took of Brynlyn in the bugs life area, she had a blast there and it was the least crowded area so we walked onto all the little rides. It was nice.
And finally this is the hawk that landed in our yard before we left. It was hurt and I called 5 people before someone said they could help it and would come get it. When we got home it was gone and I didn't see a ton of feathers so I am assuming that it either flew off or someone came and got it. It was a Cooper's Hawk, we looked it up online.

Ok, a longer version will be coming, enjoy the preview!

2 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Wow that's a huge bird. Hopefully someone came and got it. How fun to go to Disneyland. We go when one of our kids turn 5 and I really can't wait for Bradley to turn 5. One more year. How was it with a almost 2 year old. We've done that before : ) I saw how she ended getting sick. Car sickness?

Heather K said...

Looks like fun! You had some really cool shots with your camera.