I love us :)

I love us :)

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Naptime

Bryn has not been napping well and I have finally just given up and she doesn't take a nap anymore. But today we went to go meet some friends to take some pictures and she has a cold. She conked in the car and it was so sweet, her hands were up by her face so I had to snap a picture. We also found the coolest abandoned area for pictures. It has been used for paintball but has a lot of old boxes and just some fun backgrounds. Ask me if you want to know where it is. And in the car on the way home I asked Bryn what color the car next to us was because she knows her colors now and she looked at me and said, "nooo, come on." It was so hilarious!! But we got some really cute family Christmas pictures and I am excited.

1 comment:

Heather K said...

Cute picture....you will have to send us a christmas picture. Her answer about asking her colors is hilarious. They get so fun!