I love us :)

I love us :)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hey everyone, sorry it has been so long since my last post. Things always just get crazy. Thanksgiving is next week (already!!) and then Christmas not too long after that. I am excited for both. But don't expect any pictures with Bryn on Santa's lap this year because I was at the mall on Monday and Santa is already there. We went up to him because no one else was there and I wanted to see what she would do. She would not go anywhere near him and when I picked her up she was gripping me as hard as she could with both arms and legs. It was hilarious. So we have been telling her that Santa is nice and brings toys and we'll see if that helps at all the next time we see him. And this picture is of Bryn wearing my mom's fuzzy pink slippers this last weekend. She is already such a girly girl!! Love it!

1 comment:

Hina Schneider said...

How cute. Brynn in mommies slippers that is so awesome