I love us :)

I love us :)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Personality

I love how as Bryn gets older more and more of her uniqueness comes out. I swear she makes me laugh all day long. What a weirdo. Here she is this morning when she crawled into her toy container and threw all the toys out. This is also a good picture because this is how she drinks and plays with her hair at the same time. She HAS to play with her hair while she drinks and she has done this since she has had hair long enough to. Her dad did the same thing as a baby so apparently this is a hereditary thing.
My monkey. This is why we have childproofed our movie cabinets now.

This is how I found her on Sunday after church when I turned my back for 2 seconds. We have now purchased a baby size table and chairs from Ikea (the best place on earth) to stop this from happening.


And this is her helping me drag the garbage out today. She had so much fun dragging that thing. What a nut!

2 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

she is a busy little thing! don't you love that cute outfit from heidy? tenley wears hers all the time.. great play clothes!

Jamie W. said...

What a personality she has. It's funny what kids do. Love the hair thing she is to cute for words.