I love us :)

I love us :)

Thursday, June 4, 2009

June already?

Well we have had a pretty good few weeks here. This is the stuff I got this week at Bath and Body Works. They were having a sale and I stocked up all my favorite scents. And Bryn has a nasty cold. Why she has to get sick in June I don't know, but a lot of people have been getting sick too. Yuck. I highly recommend Zicam. It has worked for me twice so far.
So here is Bryn in the bath last night. Look closely and you can see that not all the bubbles in the tub were from the bubble bath. Yea, it was so gross! She has had some huge snot bubbles the last few days.
And finally I am obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance. I hate all reality shows except this one and I even vote on this show, which I have never done before. It is so fun. Bryn loves it too. Last year when she was about 4 months old and it came on she would watch all the dancing. She still does it this year, as soon as she hears the music come on for the dancers she turns and watches it and dances too. I think as soon as she is old enough I am going to have to get her into a dance class. Fun fun.

1 comment:

Elise said...

YUCKY snot boogers ;) she's getting so big. are you and justin going up to the hansen reunion with everyone?? i think i may go too, but i have no idea what my life plans are at this point