I love us :)

I love us :)

Monday, May 4, 2009

Same old, same old

Well we didn't have a very eventful week, but here are a few highlights. Justin got better and Bryn and I stayed healthy! Yay! I saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and it was pretty cute and funny. Bryn decided that she likes Mtn. Dew, or at least the can but I thought it was funny cause I love that stuff. And Bella decided that she should sit in our desk. What a weird cat. Other than that we enjoyed our time together as a family and I read some more books by Patricia Briggs. Good stuff. Also I don't know if anybody else watched Dollhouse, but if you don't you need to. If you do, wasn't Friday's show AWESOME! Sorry, it turns out that anything that Joss Wheedon does, I love and Dollhouse is my new favorite show. If Fox cancels it I am going to boycott them, Fringe or no Fringe. And Bryn is 14 months old today. I can tell that the next time I blink I will be 60 surrounded by grand kids the way time has been flying lately. And I better go because I can tell from the ripping sounds behind me that another of my old magazines has been sent to wherever it is that old magazines go after they are destroyed.

3 comments:

said...

You're having fun with Photoshop, huh? I like all the different pics... Glad to hear everyone is well and happy! Time does go too fast, it seems like a couple months ago Brynlyn was born!

Jamie W. said...

Ben was just watching that show the other day. I should get into it I'm never doing anything on Friday nights, since my hubby is NEVER home. : (

It was fun going out last Sat. Hope you have a great mothers day!!

Heather K said...

I really want to watch Ghosts of Girlfriends past and I too LOVE LOVE the code red on night shift!