I love us :)

I love us :)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Quirky

So I had to document the fact that Justin actually got me flowers! He rarely does this so here is the proof. They are so pretty and they won't die because they are in the planter. Yay!
And here are a few pics of Bryn's little quirks that she has. First she climbed into an old shoe box she has been playing with lately and thought it was so funny. She sat in there for 20 minutes.
And next she has this obsession with wanting us to put things over her face so she can't see and then she tries to walk and bumps into things. She will drag a blanket over and yell until you throw it over her head. And then it will fall off and she will yell until you do it again. I have finally resorted to hiding all blankets or anything that can be used in this way. She is SOOOO weird sometimes. But this is a mesh laundry bag that she found somewhere and we put it on her so she was entirely inside it and she loved it. Man are kids so dang unique or what. I guess I know what she will be for Halloween this year: a ghost!

2 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Way to go Justin! The flowers are beautiful.

Heather K said...

The flowers are springy and good idea justin. My Dad used to always buy my mom a rosebush on Mothers Day. Bryn and the blankets reminds me of my girls. They love to have me tie a blanket around them like a dress and it drives me bonkers. It falls off and they keep asking me to tie it again. So I hide them too!