I love us :)

I love us :)

Monday, November 3, 2008

what's up with us

Hey all - so here is a funny picture of Bryn sleeping last week during a nap. Doesn't look comfy to me but she was so out that she didn't even flinch when I took the picture. What a silly girl. Well anyways the big news from us is that Bryn started crawling last Tuesday and has been a terror ever since. Just kidding she is actually really good, she just loves to open cabinets that have lots of off limit stuff in them. So I am getting my exercise now. She loves to be able to go where she wants so that is nice. And last week I was working really hard on making some stuff for a craft boutique this Saturday. Here is the flyer for it. There is going to be tons of cute stuff so feel free to come if you want to get some cool stuff for Christmas presents.
Here are a few pictures of what I made. They are magnet boards to put misc. stuff on. And if you can't come to the boutique I am taking custom orders so just email me and I can get what you want and make it for you.

The pictures don't look nearly as good as the boards look in real life. If you are interested then just let me know and I can e-mail you more pictures. If you have some scrapbooking pages you like I just need 2 of the 12x12 size for the bigger section and 1 12x12 for the smaller. I am charging $30.00 per board and I can have them done by Christmas. They make great gifts! Ok, I will stop selling stuff. I actually have a blast making them and they always turn out so cute. I love having a craft to work on. So that is all from me!

3 comments:

spice2116 said...

i love magnet boards and especially cool magnets to put on them

Jenn said...

Jessica,

Brynlyn is SO cute!! I can't believe she is so big already!! Oh, I got your blog address from Holly's page. :)

Jamie W. said...

oh my gosh she's crawling!!! thats some exciting news. And your getting all crafty. totally haven't talked to you forever. Those are some cute magnet boards. Great job.