I love us :)

I love us :)

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Life

So no exciting news or anything just life. Last week I had a good week and worked and played with Bryn. Nothing really exciting, we are still having to baby-proof the house. And I cleaned out our office and that is about all that happened. But this coming week should be funner. On Wednesday I am headed down to the Tucson airport because my lil sis Bethany is coming home from her mission in Detroit!! I am so excited for her, from her letters she had a great mission and has changed a lot. It will be so fun to see her again. This picture is of her and 2 comps. She is the one on the right. This is the only picture I have of her on her mish. But anyways she was/is an awesome missionary - she always has been a talker and would talk to anybody and everybody - the mission just focused the conversation more towards Gospel principles. So I am proud of her and excited to see her again and have her meet Brynlyn. Also on Thursday night my sisters Elise, Nat , Beth and I are going to go see the midnight showing of Twilight which I know is not going to be anywhere near as good as the book but worth the admission price to see it once. I don't know why people have to take a perfectly good book and make a very mediocre movie with so-so acting and expect that readers will love it. I have never liked a movie better than a book I have read except Jurassic Park and that was because the book was too complicated. But we'll give Twilight the movie a shot. And hey if nothing else there are some rather attractive males in the movie so I will just ogle them and ignore the complete thrashing they do to the plot. I'll post again after I get back (and give you my honest opinion of the movie too).

2 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Beth is coming home. Wow, that went fast. I didn't even get to think that she hasen't met Bryn yet. That will be fun. Have fun seeing that movie, I still haven't finished the books yet. : )

Heather K said...

I am excited to see Beth at Camille's wedding. GIVE HER A BIG HUG FOR US! I am amazed how quickly her mission went and it seemed like she did amazing. I am proud of you both for going on missions. I'm going to twilight up here at midnight. It sounds like fun with all the sisters!!!