I love us :)

I love us :)

Monday, February 11, 2008

Finally Done!

We are finally done with the paint and border for the baby's room! It took us about 2 months but we finally did it. Here are some pictures. This first one is while we were painting the stripes.

These next 3 are after we finished just from different angles around the room. This is by the closet.
This is just a closeup of the border - the stripes look good with the border finally up!
And here is a shot by the window. We really like it. It is so colorful and it turned out better than I thought it would.
Well other than that I am just waiting for this baby to decide that it is time to come. She doesn't seem to be too impatient to be born so we will see how close to my due date I get. Anyways that's all the news for now!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Really cute!! Wow, it looks like ya'll put a lot of work into it--and it's paid off! Looks great! :)

Jamie W. said...

Great job!! Love the colors with the border up. It matches perfect. : )

jer and lous crew said...

this is so dang cute you guys...brynlyn is going to love all the bright colors....can't wait to see pics of this sweet little girl when she decides to make her way into the world..good luck to you....love ya tons

Stoddard Studios said...

very cute. I love the paint job.