I love us :)

I love us :)

Monday, February 4, 2008

Baby Shower

Well I am finally down to my last 4 weeks!! Isn't that awesome! I am way excited. This weekend my friend Jamie threw me the cutest baby shower! It was so rad! Here is a picture of me standing by the veggie dip that Jamie makes that I love. This is also going to be my 36 week stomach picture for now because my camera stopped working. I am so huge now though, hopefully this baby gets tired soon of being in the cramped space and comes a little early! I doubt she will though. Oh well, the war stories I'll have.
This is a picture of the super cute Guess dress that Jamies mom, Nannette, got me. I love it!
And here are the clothes that my old mission comp Beth Alamo got me - isn't that blue dress freakin adorable? I am going to get my camera fixed asap so I can take pics of the baby in all her super cute clothes!
Well that's all the pics I have for now - butI will post more. So far we have gotten so much awesome stuff. Thank to everyone who went and I was so glad to see everyone! This weekend Justin and I also went to a birthing class. It was really good and I feel better now that I have seen some actual labors and gotten lots of details, but let me tell you I hope that my epidural works quickly! We got to tour the hospital and it is so nice since it is only about 6 months old. They even have a hydrotherapy room and you order your food through the tv system like it is room service! Well I better get going but I just thought I would finally update everyone and post something new. This weekend Justin and I are going to finally finish painting and hanging the border in the baby's room so pics will follow!

3 comments:

Jamie W. said...

That was a great baby shower : ) You got tons of cute stuff. You better get that camera working fast, I want to see pics of your baby's room. She is not going to be color blind in that room : ) Maybe I will have to make another trip out there to see it. That is so exciting 4 more weeks. Can't wait to see that girl!!!

Beth said...

That was such a nice shower! I'm so glad you like the blue dress--Brynlyn will be beautiful in it! :) Thanks again for the blog and the udate! Keep 'em comin! :)

sunflowerkjt said...

Jesse and Justin,

Congatulations on your new daughter. Jesse, I hope you are feeling better......

Love,
Great Aunt Karen (Rebal)