I love us :)

I love us :)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fun in the Shade

On Tuesday me and Bryn and some friends went to the water area in San Tan Village and the kids all played in the water. They had so much fun. Bryn loved it because it was like having a big hose to play in. There were lots of kids there and I could see why because all of us parents were dying in the heat even in the shade. Man has it been so hot here. These are just some pictures of Bryn playing in the water. She is so silly.
And finally she played at the park and went down the bug slide like a hundred times. She was pretty good about holding my hand or going down backwards on her tummy like this. She sure had fun though.

1 comment:

Hina Schneider said...

OMG! I can't believe this but your little girl is growing up so fast and is super cute. Its funny how kids just love being in the water.