I love us :)

I love us :)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fun with photoshop

So I downloaded a free photoshop program called paint.net and I was playing around with it. Justin bought a new tree for the backyard yesterday and it has these pretty orange flowers on it so we took some pics of Bryn with one behind her ear. She wouldn't look at me or smile so here are the best ones we got.


Pencil sketch


These 2 have been modified to look like an oil painting. I thought it looked pretty cool but you can hardly tell the difference.

2 comments:

Jamie W. said...

That's fun I'll have to do that and play around with my photos. Thanks for coming over to my crazy house and eating with us. Girls night next I promise. : )

Jake and Alisa said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I loved having her sit with us for awhile at church.