I love us :)

I love us :)

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cami's wedding

Yesterday my step-sister Camille got married! How exciting. She was really pretty and it was a beautiful sealing ceremony. Here is a picture I took of them. Cute huh?

And since all of the Jones/Hansen family was there we took some family pictures. Here is the one that turned out the best on my camera. We are in birth order from right to left. It sure was fun seeing everyone and being able to be in the Temple together again.And here are a few more fun pics. Oh and Bryn can take about 10 steps by herself now before she falls. I can't believe my baby is pretty much walking!!
These next two are Bryn with her Great Grandma and Grandpa Jones.

1 comment:

Jamie W. said...

Walking!! Oh my gosh that is so exciting. She's got my kids beat. They didn't start that till they turned one. Good job smarty pants. Have fun chasing her around Jess. : )