I love us :)

I love us :)

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another week almost over!

Hey again! I just thought I would post a few more pics. This first picture is of the surfboard that my Aunt Stacy made for Bryn's room. Isn't it so dang cute!! The colors match perfectly and I know Brynlyn will love that thing! Thanks Stacy!
This next picture is one I finally snapped of her smiling. She has dimples in both cheeks when she really smiles. The picture isn't the best but she hasn't let us take her picture smiling yet. So this week I have been sitting on my couch watching the Firefly series. If you haven't seen it it is actually really good. Other than that I am on a diet and trying to lose my baby weight! Well I'll post again later!



5 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Totally cute surf board. Cute Idea. I love the picture of her she has your dimples.
I have never heard of the firefly series. What is that?
Gotta love loosing baby weight : ) I am still loosing mine. : )

Heather K said...

I was wondering if she would get you and your mom's dimples. I love my girlies dimples I just wish I had some. Looks like you're really loving mommyhood!

jer and lous crew said...

your totally welcome for the surf board....i thought it turned out way way CUTE.....i'm glad you like it....i hope some day she dosen't deside to take it out and try it i'm sure not but kids are so funny with their little minds and ideas.. loves to you all...injoy every minute they grow so fast

jer and lous crew said...

me again....just wanted you to know that grandma hansen helped with the board too.....she says hi and loves

Stoddard Studios said...

It's so hard to get a picture of them smiling, huh? They only do it for a split second so it's hard to capture it. I finally got one of my baby smiling the other day.